I never thought we would be those parents who would take a kids to disney long before they would every remember they had been! I am learning to "never say never" when it comes to parenting!! We were sucked in by my mom and sister to join them and the kids in September of this year. It actually worked out perfect- we flew (yes, I said flew- more on that in a moment!)to Disney on Joel's birthday and were able to celebate his 34 years down there!! was a very quick trip- we left on a Thursday and flew back hom
Kathryn did suprsingly well on the flight! She was alseep both ways about 2 min after take off- and slept until we landed. We upgraded to 1st class anticipating the worst- but she slept and I was able to have a couple of cranberry-vodkas and relax!
Meeting Micky and the gang DID NOT go over well!! He are a few picutres to let you see how that went..... You be the judge!
Her favorite rides were: Peter Pan, Dumbo, the Carosel, the great movie ride, the people mover (we rode this 3 times while she slept in my arms!!), Nemo (at Epcotthe Animal Safari (at the Animal Kingdom).... just to name a few. She loved the shows- especially Beauty and the Beast- well, acutally she slept through 80%- which allowed Joel and I to actually enjoy it!
We were nervous about her not being able to get naps- but she adapted rather well and slept in the stroller as she needed.
When I came time to leave.... Joel and I got over-run with emotions and sucked in! I am sure you are wondering what I mean by this? Well, we bought season passes. I know, I know!!! We are totally nuts- but to place is just so darn magical!!! We made a pack that we would get our money's worth- which brings us to my next post!!!......Overall- I would give Kathryn's first trip to Disney 2 thumbs up!! She was quite the trooper and I think she had a blast (for a one year-old!)!!! Enjoy the pictures!!
)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.